Green Monster Punch Drink for Halloween
Hosting a Family Halloween Party
Once the end of September rolls around, the “Spooky Season” has hit our home and our kids are already planning for Halloween.
A few years ago, we started a tradition of hosting a Halloween party, which doesn’t actually fall on Halloween. See we live on acreage AND our street doesn’t have sidewalks, which makes trick-or-treating pretty much non-existent on our street.
Hosting a pre-Halloween party gave our kids the opportunity to celebrate this spooky and whimsical holiday at our home… an also gives us the perfect excuse to pull out all our favorite Spooky Decor for Halloween!
We keep the food simple and have all the usual suspects – chili with all the toppings, mummy wrapped hot dogs, candy (of course!), spiked cider for the adults and of course monster punch for the kids.
The Monster Punch is actually one of my favorite parts! Not only is it a delicious beverage option that the kids enjoy, but it adds a fun and colorful “punch” (pun intended) of color to our Halloween decor!
How to Make a Green Monster Punch Drink for Halloween
Spooky Monster Punch is incredibly easy and fun to make! All you need are the materials listed below and some willing hands. PSST! This is a wonderful project for your kids to help out with! Just make sure they are old enough to handle the hot glue gun.
Remove the plastic eyeballs from their packaging and heat up your hot glue gun (I told you this was easy!)
Apply hot glue to the backside perimeter of the plastic eyeballs
Quickly apply the plastic eyeball to the front and center of your party glass
Fill with your favorite punch (I prefer green Hawaiian Punch for a monster-like appearance) and set out a jar of coordinating paper straws.
Pour, drink and enjoy!
Green Monster Punch
Make Green Monster Punch for your next Halloween party!
- Disposable Party Cups
- Plastic Eyeballs
- Green Hawaiian Punch
- Coordinating Paper Straws
- Hot Glue Gun + Glue
- Open your bag or eyeballs and heat up the hot glue
- Apply hot glue to the backside perimeter of the plastic eyeballs
- Quickly adhere the plastic eyeball to the front and center of the cup
- Pour, drink and enjoy!
- Make a Monster Jar to display your straws by adding a plastic eyeball to a ball jar. It coordinates and makes for spooky fun Halloween table decor!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Hawaiian Punch Green Berry Rush, 128 Fluid Ounce
- Party Essentials Disposable Hard Plastic Two Pieces Wine Glasses, 20-Count, 7-Ounce, Clear
- 24 PCs Halloween Scary Realistic Eyes; 12 Pair Hollow Plastic Eyeballs for Halloween Trick or Tre...
- Hot Glue Gun with Glue Sticks,Hot Melt Glue Gun Kit for Crafts with 20 Pcs Glue Sticks and 20 Woo...
- Just Artifacts Premium Disposable Drinking Striped Paper Straws (100pcs, Green Apple)
PIN this post for later
Like this post? Check out more below I know you’ll love!
• The Best Spooky Decor for Halloween
• Thrift & Flip – DIY Pottery Vase (McGee & Co. look alike)
• How Strip Furniture Using Oven Cleaner
Love Thrifting & Decorating? Get my FREE Ebook!
5 Things You Should Stop Buying Retail and Start Buying Second Hand!